Re: (PM) Multi-line load balancing

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@usacomputers.net)
Wed, 20 May 1998 07:56:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 20 May 1998, Patrick C. Wolf wrote:

> Dear Portmaster Experts:
>
> I've got a client interested in using two dialups for increased
> bandwidth. Is there any software available for NT or 95 that
> can do the Livingston Multi-line Load Balancing that is used on

Linux has a driver for it, but none for NT/95 AFAIK. Fot 95/NT you need
MLPPP which is a PM3 feature and not a PM2 feature. If this is for a
network get a PCMCIA OR and use one PCMCIA modem and one external modem.
I've found a dedicated harware route has always been better then using a
NT/95 box.

Tom