Re: (PM) Problem location and dial out on demand

Stephen Zedalis (tintype@exis.net)
Wed, 20 May 1998 08:49:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 19 May 1998, NOT a LE employee wrote:

>or del location?

And get rid of a configuration entry everytime you want to delete
a bogus route?

>excuse I haven't slept so I didn't check archives but there are some
>routes that are tossed in from the location table that you can't del
>route...

Yeah, but the location has no business adding stuff to the location table
unless the location is dialed. And the routes should expire and go away
after the connection is lost. Otherwise, you have what the original
poster had, a erroneous route that he couldn't get rid of, other than by
rebooting.

I still say its a flaw.

Stephen