Re: (PM) 56k Solution

NOT a LE employee (livingston@iav.com)
Tue, 19 May 1998 13:44:37 -1000 (HST)

On Tue, 19 May 1998, Darin wrote:

> I work for a small internet provider and we are getting ready to
> upgrade so that we can allow 56k access and we are trying to figure out
> which way to go , can someone give us some unbias opinions . We have
> been using a PM2E with good results but we need to upgrade some hardware
> now and we just want to make sure that we are getting the most bang for
> our buck and not buying a lot of headaches .

we started out with a PM2e30 and last February or so priced out PRI vs
POTS and the ability to do 56K technology as well as ISDN.

The PM3 fit the bill, is easy to setup use maintain...

I haven't looked back cursing my decision, if anything I sleep quite well,
when I do remember to sleep... ;)

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood