Re: (PM) Problem location and dial out on demand

NOT a LE employee (livingston@iav.com)
Tue, 19 May 1998 13:41:58 -1000 (HST)

On Tue, 19 May 1998, Stephen Zedalis wrote:

> On Tue, 19 May 1998, Krzysztof Adamski wrote:
>
> >It's very easy to generate this kind of a routing problem. Create a
> >location with a dest of X, then change it to Y.
> >No way of removing the route to X without rebooting.
>
> I'd chalk that up as a bug (especially if "del route" can't get rid of it)

or del location?

excuse I haven't slept so I didn't check archives but there are some
routes that are tossed in from the location table that you can't del
route...

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood