RE: (PM) Giving only partial T-1 bandwidth over full T-1

Mark Radabaugh (mark@woodville.net)
Tue, 19 May 1998 16:50:33 -0400

I do this with the built-in T1 port on a PM-3 to provide 256K
service. I believe the synch card is capable of doing the same
thing.

>From Lucent's price list:

"T1 expansion card for the PortMaster 3 with one high-speed
FT1/T1 port (Up to 1.544 Mbps). Provides full T1 routing.
Requires one dedicated PortMaster 3 card slot. Only one T1
expansion card per PortMaster 3 chassis allowed. Field
upgradeable."

They list FT1 as supported on the card so it should work.

Mark Radabaugh
Amplex Internet
support@amplex.net
(419) 833-3635