Re: (PM) 3.8beta status update.... (fwd)

CYGNET Support (support@granite.cyg.net)
Sun, 17 May 1998 10:39:46 -0400 (EDT)

I did downgrade however my concern was the fact that when I contacted
Lucent regarding
rebooting with b15 that I was told no reports had come in
so this made me think Hmmm do I have some other issue. It was not till I
sent to the list that I finally came across people running b15 with reboot
problems.

Again Megazone my issue is not that it is beta but the fact that when I
phone lucent they can not tell my that yes rebooting is a issue with b15
for some people and that they are looking into it instead of telling me
that no, not 1 single reboot issue has come in regarding b15!!

Common Sense

Eugene