Re: (PM) Any pm 3s for sale?

Scott Rothgaber (scott@easley.net)
Thu, 14 May 1998 17:07:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 14 May 1998, muryport wrote:

> Peace.

Arrrright, yo! Give me a break.

> Of course once again the solution is to have a Livingston equipment for
> sale list and we wouldn't have these conflicts.

Or you could have saved an immense amount of time by using "D." It's not
like it was a stealth post, after all. The subject said it all. Don't want
to read it? Delete it and move on.

As you mentioned, for all I have seen Jake do for the list, even in the
relatively short time that I have been here, I think we can let him slide
once in a while. Besides, anyone who's got a kid that's ALMOST as cute as
mine is OK in my book! ;-)

If you want to pounce on someone, wait for one of those "I'm new to the
list... Where is the power switch?" posts.

OK, I'm done now. Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

AMF!
Scott

* *
* Easley Internet Solutions AIM: ExCavSGT *
* Easley, SC USA ICQ: 10722606 *
* http://www.easley.net 864.859.2400 *
* *