Re: (PM) Any pm 3s for sale?

John Vozza (john@netrom.com)
Thu, 14 May 1998 17:08:24 -0400 (EDT)

Not sure I see any conflict here. Nobody posted anything for sale. What I
saw was someone trying to help a future "potmaster" master user and the
last time I checked this was a list to help portmaster users....

My 2 cents, let it go. At best this is a gray area and not worth fighting
for.....

John
John Vozza voice: 973.208.1339
NetRom Internet Services fax: 973.208.0942
john@netrom.com data: 973.208.7907
http://www.netrom.com data: 973.728.1274