(PM) re: Courier I-Modem (Resolved)

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jens_von_B=FClow?= (jens@nha.co.za)
Thu, 14 May 1998 16:30:25 +0200

Greetings,

I have found the cause of the problem with the USR Courier I-Modem. It
has nothing to do with the Portmaster or modem. =20

Simply put, when I call the toll-free number for the Portmaster the
Portmaster receives a voice call. When I call the local number the
Portmaster receives a data call. The telco is looking into this issue
for us.

Thanks to those of you who responded.

Regards
Jens