Re: (PM) Mac "stalls out" after a few minutes on PM3

Chris Coffin (coffin@xroads.com)
Thu, 14 May 1998 00:46:21 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 14 May 1998, Jeff Halper wrote:

> Sorry for the cross-post, but I think this is appropriate for both lists.
>
> One of my users on a PM3 logs in at 46,000. All goes well for about 10
> minutes, then traffic slows to a trickle, then zero.

Hmmmm I seem to recall something like this a long time ago. Check his MTU
setting. If it is set really low, like 256 or something like that then
this could possibly happen. I think it was a Mac that was doing it also.

Chris Coffin
support@xroads.com