Re: (PM) PM3 Keeps logging admin sessions (fwd)

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Tue, 12 May 1998 18:33:09 -0700 (PDT)

On 12 May 1998, Mia's Virtual Post Office wrote:

> On that note, how many ISP administrators use "admin" as their personal
> dialin? I do, but I can't seem to anymore since the LucMaster feels this
> is something it should use.

It *is* a bug in 3.8b13/b15 that is just says "admin". This has already
been said in about five entirely seperate threads in the last 3 weeks,
lets not go through this again.. It WILL get fixed--I promise. REALLY.

-jr
----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>