Re: (PM) PM3 Keeps logging admin sessions (fwd)

Doug Ingraham (dpi@rapidnet.com)
Mon, 11 May 1998 08:27:02 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 11 May 1998, MegaZone wrote:

> Once upon a time Rick Knospler shaped the electrons to say...
> >Our PM3 keeps logging admin sessions in the Radius NT log. How can I turn
> >off this feature.??
>
> Old thread, see the archives. Answer: You can't, RADIUS is SUPPOSED to
> log ALL logins. Admin logins are still logins.
>
> -MZ

I don't think anyone would mind if it logged them correctly, as !root, but
it logs them as the user admin and a lot of us have users called admin.

Doug Ingraham The best defense against logic is ignorance.
Rapid City, SD
USA