Re: (PM) PM3 vs. PacWest

Mark Peugeot (mark@ptw.com)
Sat, 9 May 1998 08:07:20 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, it could be the other problem I have seen with Pac-West, where if
you order more trunks than you have equipment for, then their switch loses
you. I am more willing to believe it is a capacity problem on Pac-West's
side. I have area's where customers have to dial hundreds of times to get
through, other area work like a champ. Try dialing from a different
location.

Mark Peugeot
Network One