Re: (PM) PipeLine 50/75 to PM3

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Fri, 8 May 1998 17:47:21 -0700 (PDT)

On 6 May 1998, Scott Lagos wrote:

> We are trying to assist a client in connecting to our PM3 ComOS 3.8b15,
> dual CT1 with two B channels for a 112K.
>
> We have another client using a 3Com and then are getting the connection on
> two channels fine. We cannot seem to get this PipeLine user to connect
> with more than one channel.
>
> Under the Connection profile we have made sure that ENCAPS is MPP and the
> endcap options are set for Base=2, Min=2 and Max=2.
>
> We have also made sure that the RADIUS profile for this user is the same as
> the user using the 3COM/USR.

Debug.. "set debug 0x51" then run it through the PPP decoder on our web
site to see what is going on. This will tell you what it is trying to
negotiate and how it is doing it.

Also, as someone else already mentioned you want the Pipeline set to MP,
and you may need to change your version of firmware on the Pipeline too.

--jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - [Beta Engineer]
LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
(formerly Livingston Enterprises, Inc.)
http://www.livingston.com/