Re: (PM) PM3 Keeps logging admin sessions

Ron 'The Insane One' Rosson (insane@oneinsane.net)
Fri, 8 May 1998 15:33:37 -0700

I think I mentioned this in here before but all I got was that it was a bug
before because it wasn't being logged. I am assuming this is b15 on a PM3.

I don't mean to sound sarcastic but I did mention this right after b15 was
released and I got flamed pretty hard.
Ron