Re: (PM) PM3 Keeps logging admin sessions

Rick Knospler (rick@skylands.net)
Fri, 08 May 1998 13:34:11 -0400

I agree that they should be able to be logged but there should also be an
option to turn it off. When running multiple Emerald clients, the number
of admin logins logged is enourmous when they are left in the ONLINE mode
and updating all the time.. Does Radius NT also log these admin sessions
in the Emerald database??