Re: (PM) Multiline PPP (fwd)

Michael Slater (mikey@iexpress.net.au)
Fri, 8 May 1998 08:34:40 +0800 (WST)

I dont know what i am doing wrong then :( Iv'e tried it with NT 4.0 and
win95 with DUN 1.2 installed and get the same results with both machines.

When dialing with one modem, things are fine, but as soon as i try and
initiate a Multiline PPP session, things slow down to a crawl.. i.e speed
decreases by 50% with both modems going.
im using ComOs 3.8b15 on the PM3, which i understand is the latest and
greatest :)

Michael