Re: (PM) Re: Dial-on-demand filters & bring-up (and

Mark Peugeot (mark@ptw.com)
Thu, 7 May 1998 10:54:10 -0700 (PDT)

Having undocumented commands lessens the usefulness of the PM-3, why don't
they document these commands instead of making the users wonder. If they
change from release to release simply include them in the readme file.

Believe it or not some of us are engineers and embedded systems engineers,
this extra data would be useful.

Mark