Re: (PM) Disconnects

Jeff Northon (jeffo@seashell.sasquatch.com)
Tue, 5 May 1998 15:00:31 -0700 (PDT)

We have seen three 33.6 modem connect problems. We saw a Cirrus Logic 336
fail to connect. There is one more coming in Thursday, a no name wonder
that will connect to analog @ 28.8 but to our PM3 at 9600 or less.
Details on Thursday, there is a USR unknown model, 33.6 on the phone that
has 300ms ping times, never below 270ms, poor throughput. Router powering
it is a Livingston ORU "Office Router U"

Our PM3:

ts-001> ver
Livingston PortMaster PM-3 ComOS 3.8b15
System uptime is 7 days 1 hours 26 minutes
ts-001>

Jeff Northon

408 420-1053
fax 420-0468