Re: (PM) ISDN / Motorola Bitsurfr PRO / NT

Rick Smith (rsmith@nac.net)
Mon, 4 May 1998 16:20:37 -0400 (EDT)

"Tcp/ip cp error 2: The system can't find the file specified"

... This after a successful PPP connection and immediate disconnect.
Microsoft's knowledge base said there were unmatched network card
entries in the registry, and that's why it was refusing to crank
up PPP. Sure enough... there was an old network card without a
matching service, and upon removing the network card's entry, PPP
cranked right up.

Search for the error, and microsoft will show you the details...