Re: (PM) lucent and spacial relations...

Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Sat, 2 May 1998 01:21:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 1 May 1998, Allan Worley wrote:

> I duuno about you, but my lucent boxes are having more problems fitting together
> than the old livingston ones... I had 2 out of 3 T1 cards bearly fit in the
> slot 6. and the screw holes for the modems... they are a bit off.

I can second this. We just got a few PM3's and I noticed that on some,
the modems were very difficult to screw in. On at least one, the
motherboard was a very tight fit...I had a hard time removing and
replacing it when installing the STAC card. It seemed as though the
circuit board was just a bit wider than it was supposed to be...or the
chasis was a bit too narrow.

To top it off...I can't get > v.34 connects from home :(...but I know
that's a HellSouth issue and not a Lucent one.