Re: (PM) Speed dropping again after 3.8b15

Stephen Zedalis (tintype@exis.net)
Fri, 1 May 1998 08:50:28 -0400 (EDT)

I've seen this with my Zoom (pre 1.2). No version of ComOS has fixed this
for me. Since I don't see it with many other brands, and those that do
are all Rockwell, I chalked it up to the modem end not the ComOS.