Re: (PM) Re: [jack.rickard@boardwatch.com]

Tim Flavin (tim@i1.net)
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:32:46 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998, Tim Flavin wrote:

Just to followup a little with some support for the Ascend doesn't preform
as well thoery, here are stats for a TNT run at an ISP down the street
from us.

They take their PRI's on a DS3 interface, but are served off the same
physical switch as we are, and data from their detail logs support slower
connects and disconnects.

Data Rate Xmit Rate Data Rate
300 54 54
1200 8 8