Re: (PM) ascend 2 b channel on demand

Andy Doolittle (andy@server.livingston.com)
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 07:51:43 -0800 (PST)

De facto sub standard? 8-)

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, Kevin A. Smith wrote:

> "de facto standard" ?
>
> At 07:21 PM 2/22/98 -0700, Stephen Fisher wrote:
> >

> >..especially since there are *SO* many Ascend Pipelines in use

> channels

> support.
> >>
> >> It certainly _should_ be a goal to provide work-arounds for their
> >> competitors' deficiencies.
> >> --
> >> Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
> >> Director of Operations, NetMonger Communications, Inc.
> >> +1-516-221-6664 http://www.netmonger.net/ info@netmonger.net
> >> -
> >
> >--
> > - Steve
> > - Systems Manager
> > - Community Internet Access, Inc.
> > - Gallup and Grants, New Mexico
> >-
> >

> Kevin
>

> -
> To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
> 'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message.

andy
++++
In Redmond, no one can hear you scream ...

My opinions, of course, are my own, unless they were given to me by my
employer.

Andrew Doolittle - NOC Advocate
Lucent Technologies Remote Access Business Unit
email: andy@livingston.com vmail: (800)458-9966
smail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588