RE: (PM) win95 PPP via RS232 cable into PM2 ?

John Storms (jstorms@livingston.com)
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:23:27 -0800

See if this provides any insights.

MS-Windows 95 Dial-Up Networking PPP Connection over a NULL modem cable
http://www/Tech/Technotes/PC/win95-pppnull.html

At 12:01 PM 2/24/98 -0500, Scott Black wrote:
>At 08:09 PM 2/23/98 -0500, Chris Fournier wrote:
>>I Tried the same thing here and unfortunately it did not work I attached to
>>the port and initiated the connection again and saw it was dumping out
>>"CLIENTCLIENT" and keeps on going expecting something to respond. Guess
>>it's a W95 direct connection ONLY..
>
>I've had great success with Win95 serial cable connections to PM2s. If you
>still
>need assistance, drop me a line.
>
>Scott

---
jstorms@livingston.com
Diplomacy:  The art of saying good doggie
while seaching for a big rock.