Re: (PM) Postscript format of new manuals

Kelley L. (redhat@cococo.net)
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:24:48 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, Jake Messinger wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, Kelley L. wrote:
>
> > > Get a free HARD COPY by filling out the Manual form at www.livingston.com
> > >

> > That isn't the point. I know I can get a free Hard Copy, but I would
> > like the ability to print it myself. I don't want to request a free copy
>
> Just letting you and other folks know, they can get a free PRINTED copy of
> this manual. You didnt mention that you already had or didnt care about a
> printed manual. I know lots of people on the list like to have dead trees.

I don't want to get into a debate about ecology here. What I am after
will save several trees as far as me personally. Double sided printed
pages will save half the trees. The ability to just print the updated
parts will save another tree. Now I am probably running the INK cow dry,
but that is another problem. Man invented the commode for reading, did he
not?

later
Kelley

PS - I did allude to the fact that you could get the manuals free by
request in the first post on this subject.