Re: (PM) URGENTLY need a pmd for Linux 2.0.xx (fwd)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 22:23:11 -0700

I vote for it. I have always wanted to quit using rlogin totally on my
servers and let shell account users log in through something like in.pmd
from my Portmasters.

--
 - Steve
  - Systems Manager