Re: [jack.rickard@boardwatch.com: Re: (PM) Re: Nationwide Access - Please no Dweebs (fwd)]

Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 00:15:24 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 21 Feb 1998, Jack Rickard wrote:

> The reason you don't have the message ARCHIVED with the CC to
> portmaster-users is because you never RECEIVED it you moron. It never got
> posted. Sasek insists he didn't do anything to blackhole it. But here it
> is. It was clearly CC'd to portmaster-users@livingston.com as well as
> Brian Noto. Joe got it and replied. Brian got it and replied. We received
> NO bounce message or error message of any kind. But magically, it never
> did appear in portmaster-users. THIS IS WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO. This is
> from LAST THURSDAY.

> Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 23:51:07 -0700

Is it at all possible Jack's message got eaten when the portmaster-users
list was hosed last week? I personally had a message eaten by the list
sent: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 23:40:44 -0500 (EST)

I don't know how long the list was screwed up, but it seems more likely to
me that the message was eaten by a messed up system than filtered by
Livingston/Lucent staff.

Is there really any point in including text from replies to replies to
replies to replies? Why don't you two finish this in private email or
post to alt.sex.who.fucking.cares...but leave the technical mailing lists
out of your pissing contests.