Re: (PM) NAT Support in OR-LS, WAS:LIVINGSTON: Data Compression over FR (fwd)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:44:48 -0700

What do all of these new acronyms mean!? Just a few weeks ago they were
called:

- NAT = Network Address Translation, maps a pool of ip's to a pool of ip's
- Proxy NAT = Maps a pool of ip's to one ip; re-mapping port numbers

:) I don't, however, keep up with the RFCs...

--
 - Steve
  - Systems Manager