Re: (PM) Can't Use Telnet???

Andy Doolittle (andy@server.livingston.com)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 08:37:42 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, Mia's Virtual Post Office wrote:

> >Ok, I know about the too many sessions thing, but, is there a way to
> >reset the netconnections from the PM console, as I am logged into that
> >right now, and not telnet..?
> >
> I still can't seem to telnet into my PM2... I can reach it on the PM
> console, should I reboot the thing, or is there a way to free up the
> sessions via the Console?
>
> Regards,
> jer
> -
> To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
> 'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message.

You can't reset with the old PMconsole, Amber will allow you to. For
now, use pmcommand, which effectively gives you a telnet session through
the pmconsole port.

andy
++++
In Redmond, no one can hear you scream ...

My opinions, of course, are my own, unless they were given to me by my
employer.

Andrew Doolittle - NOC Advocate
Lucent Technologies Remote Access Business Unit
email: andy@livingston.com vmail: (800)458-9966
smail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588