Re: v.90 and K56Flex compat (was Re: (PM) modem compatibility (f

Frank Heinzius (frimp@mms.de)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:41:52 +0100

Thomas,

I quote from the Website of 3Com:

"Check back on February 16, 1998 for complete information on 56K technology, 3Com
56K standard-compliant products and upgrades to the 56K standard for earlier
3Com products."

There is no announcement of a release date, just an announcement for further information.
I donīt think this is marketing bullshit. Perhaps the upcoming announcements will be ;-)

On 11 Feb 98 at 18:18, NOT a LE employee wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Thomas Tsai wrote:
>

> > When exactly will the V.PCM upgrade be available for the PM3? According
> > to http://www.3com.com/56k, 3COM products will be able to upgrade to the
> > standard on 2/16/98.

best regards,

--
Frank M. Heinzius              MMS Communication AG
mailto:frimp@mms.de            Eiffestrasse 598