Re: (PM) ACK! FORGOT SOMETHING Re: pm2 and 14.4 modems from hell - please help (fwd)

modem@ccbc.ml.org
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 23:06:52 -0500 (EST)

NO WAY dude I don't want to cause problems for anyone, this guy was great
he tried for an hr and was very polite and even gave me some recipie for
sausage if I remeber while he tried to fix it :)

I have nothing but good things to say about tech support he went out of
his way to help with hardware that anyone else would have give up with
already

Anyways it's solved a student on campus who happens to work with
WAN networks suggest turning off result codes "ATQ1" and BAM! now they
connect with port speed to 57600