Re: (PM) SNMP question, resetting ports...

Kelley L. (redhat@cococo.net)
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 17:39:10 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 7 Feb 1998, Stefan Hudson wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 07, 1998 at 03:46:35AM -0500, Kelley L. wrote:
> > I was just looking at a PM3 here, that had 2 users on it, the last
> > digit didn't match up, the user was referenced everywhere I could find to
> > .26, but the ifAdminStatus had .27, the other user had .6 everywhere and
> > also had ifAdminStatus.6. How do I determine which is which? If I wanted
> > to boot them.
>
> You need to do a "$int-- if($int > 25);" on the interface number. There
> is a hole at entry 25 in the interface table, for some reason - probably
> related to a space for a D channel. The hole doesn't exist in the
> livingstonSerial tables.

Yep, I see it now, did a walk through a PM3 that was full, and it showed
up very plainly.

I was checking another, and caught interface 50, that was a dual ISDN, I
guess that was what brently was talking about. I guess I'll have to study
these a little more. thanks for all the input.

later
Kelley