Re: (PM) 2 class C's on one PM2e

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 20:03:58 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 6 Feb 1998, Matthew Opoka wrote:

> I have 2 class C's all of my dialup users are on the new class C.
> I have some static IP customers on the old class C and they can't go any
> were. How do I fix this?
> If you don't understand this email if questions.

We are going to need a lot more information then that...

How are you handling routing at the moment? (protocols, etc.) What does a
traceroute show? What does your routing table on your PM2 look like? Etc.

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - [Beta Engineer]
LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
(formerly Livingston Enterprises, Inc.)
http://www.livingston.com/