Re: (PM) Disconnect problems

Tom Swenson (tom@netconx.net)
Mon, 02 Feb 1998 08:26:32 -0600

I have my timeout set for 1800 seconds (1/2 hour). I am running the newest=
version of ComOS (3.7.2). I have many users who have no trouble at all.=
The timeout is functioning at 1/2 hour. But I just have a lot of=
disconnect problems. Maybe it is not the timeout. It just that the=
disconnect problems seemed to escalate after I put the time-out back in.

Tom Swenson
NetConX - Internet Access - Web Design - Client Managed Web Database=
Applications
tom@netconx.net http://www.netconx.net
(515) 421-4170 - Voice (515) 423-3351 - FAX