Re: (PM) Re: CSU (fwd)

Tim Flavin (tim@i1.net)
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 15:29:01 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 1 Feb 1998, Don Lashier wrote:

> On 2/1/98, at 8:23 PM, cadams@ro.com wrote:
> >I think most of the people on the list just buy the -2T unit and don't
> >think about the fact that there is a -1T unit.
>
> <Slap self on head> Of course. The -1T doesn't make sense except
> for very limited no-growth situations.

The -1T also makes sence in a multi-pop fast growth situation. I have 1
that I take from POP to POP as needed when a single PRI/CT1 is needed for
a few months, so I don't have to sink $12k into a new PM3 just yet. Also
when a 3rd, 5th, 7th is needed.

Unfortunatly, right now I have 3 POP's in need of a single trunk, so I'm
in a situation when I do have to bit the bullet and get some PM3's soon.