Re: (PM) PM3 Caller ID

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 13:33:19 -0700 (MST)

I'm assuming that when Livingston finally supports DNIS/Dialout on CT1's
that when the telco sends digits it *will* work instead of screwing up
things like it does right now?

"No worries here though..." US West doesn't even offer DNIS on CT1 and
doesn't offer PRIs at all. ARGH!

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.