Re: (PM) How to tell if you have 56K modems?

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 14:41:57 -0700 (MST)

Not even that.. the latest ComOS images support both types of modem cards.
The only way to tell is by looking at the back of the cards and they say
K56 on them or something like that and have the Lucent DSPs.. I wish
Livingston would take a few minutes and make a command to display wha
type of card (v.34 modem, k56 modem, t1 card, etc..) is in each slot!

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.
- Gallup and Grants, New Mexico