Re: (PM) Strange on-line help on PM2 (fwd)

Alexander Morales (alexm@insc.net)
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 11:09:43 -0500

I KNOW you have heard this many a tiime, but would it be too much to ask
for the arrow keys to scan through the command history sort of like doskey
dos does. Linux and Cisco have got me spoiled with that. I dont know that
the commnd parser is but if it what I am talking about then forget I
mentioned it!