Re: (PM) Port assignments and multiple hunt groups (fwd)

Charles Scott (cscott@freeway.net)
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 22:29:39 -0500 (EST)

MZ:
Our experience is that the calls will preferentially appear on S-ports
which have a dn that matches the called number. If none are available
that match the called number, the call will be placed on any remaining
S-Port available. In this way, if you have the telco configured to only
accept a certain number of calls to a certain called number, you can
control where on your PM3 the calls will appear.
It would be nice if we could confim this with those responsible for the
code. In all honesty, I haven't checked that in 3.7.2.

Chuck