RE: (PM) Packard Bell

Bill Knaack (bknaack@easen.net)
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 18:55:57 -0600

There are three versions of the Dialup-Networking out in the field now.
The first service pack fixed some problems in the original release, then
came the 'ISDN' fix. One of the problems in the first version was that
any settings that were made in the TCPIP setup with the Network icon in
the control panel over-rode any settings you made in the TCPIP settings
for a dial-up connection (in other words, one TCPIP configuration for
everything). Best bet is to install the fixes. The 'ISDN' fix (I forget
the actual name of the file, but it had isdn in it) seems to work pretty
good.

Bill Knaack
Network Engineer
Easen Technologies