Re: (PM) Motorola Bitsurfr pro, PM3 and CT1

Philip Michael Blancett (Phil@Oakweb.com)
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:08:14 -0800

You may have to change the init string to the one
below. I spent about a half hour with them on the
phone trying to enable it
I am interested to hear if anyone else uses this init with
the PM3 running 3.7.2. I am running rev L on my
Bitsurfer Pro and I am able to Bond 2 channels but
it ALWAYS kicks me off twice before I get a steady
connection...I'm hoping its a bug in my unit and not
my lines ;) But no complaints from customers yet
that have ISDN with me and are using Bitsurfer Pro
products.

AT&S&C1&D2\Q3%A2=95%A4=1@B0=2

Phil Blancett
System Admin
http://www.california.net

> From: Brent Wiese <brently@vivid.net>
> To: portmaster-users@livingston.com
> Subject: Re: (PM) Motorola Bitsurfr pro, PM3 and CT1
> Date: Tuesday, November 25, 1997 8:46 AM
>
> Are your channels at 56K? They default to 64K and I've had a bugger of a
> time lately to get them to drop. An at%a4=1 is supposed to make it 56K.
It