Re: (PM) Motorola Bitsurfr pro, PM3 and CT1

Brent Wiese (brently@vivid.net)
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:46:51 -0500

Are your channels at 56K? They default to 64K and I've had a bugger of a
time lately to get them to drop. An at%a4=1 is supposed to make it 56K. It
worked for me for about a year, then it stopped and no matter what I do, it
always gets set back to at%a4=0 (64K).

Good luck
Brent