Re: (PM) Limiting Connect-Rate

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 16:13:18 -0700 (MST)

You may need to compile Radius yourself for 2.0.1 - it started off having
a different dictionary number for the Connect-Rate as I remember and the
first binaries (or maybe the current binaries, too, I'm not sure) is not
set correctly.

In the latest Radius 2.0.1 source code that I downloaded it is defined
correctly as 1007 in radius.h.