Re: (PM) Subnet Question

Mury Johnson (muryport@goldengate.net)
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 23:34:03 -0600 (CST)

I'm assuming routing the subnet to a customer, if not you should supply a
little more background.

This is one way to do it. We use the .stat for easier tracking of those
users. Basically you assign the .33 (or whatever IP you want out of the
network to be routed) to the connection and route the rest
of the network through it...

user.stat Auth-Type = System, Suffix = ".stat"
User-Service-Type = Framed-User,
Framed-Protocol = PPP,
Framed-Address = 206.x.x.33,
Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.224,
Framed-Route = "206.x.x.32/27 206.x.x.33 1",
Framed-Routing = None,
Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP,
Framed-MTU = 1500

Mury
GoldenGate Internet