Re: (PM) "PPP Term req/ack"

NOT a LE employee (livingston@iav.com)
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 20:53:37 -1000 (HST)

On Sat, 22 Nov 1997, Stephen Fisher wrote:

> I have a user who is having trouble getting connected to us with our PM3's
> and 2's. What happens is he is disconnected right after logging in. He
> auths correctly (via debug 0x51) but then it does this:

broken TCP/IP stack would be my guess..

1) try deleting old dialler icon and remake with make new connection and
try that .... been doing that much lately.... hmm M$ stuff breaking down?

2) check if they 'upgraded/updated' winsock to winsock2 or used one of the
updates to the TCP/IP ... if they apply the wrong patch TCP/IP breaks ...
user breaking stack.. ;)

3) standard uninstall reinstall of TCP/IP....

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood