Re: (PM) Called-Station-Id as check item (fwd)

Stephen Zedalis (tintype@exis.net)
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 14:11:01 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, A. David Wright wrote:

>I can't use the NAS IP address unless there's a way to use the addresses of
>all 8 of our PM3s.

>When I tried using Called-Station-ID as a check item, it didn't work. Here's
>my entry in users:

>Does this capabillity depend on a particular version of RADIUS?

Yes, should be Livingston RADIUS 2.0 or above. You also can only do
this of course with digital connections and make sure your ComOS is
up to date. Also, you will have to make sure your dictionary file matches
your RADIUS version.