Re: (PM) EVERY READ THIS

David Denney (daud@dimensional.com)
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 12:28:44 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, MegaZone wrote:

> ---cut---
> Note: Due to increased junk mail from outside sources, the Livingston
> mailing lists are now restricted to posts from list members. If your
> address is not subscribed to the list, your post will not make it to
> the list. We're sorry for the inconvenience, we held off for a long
> while. Thank you.
> ---cut---

How do we know what address we subscribed under?
Maybe there should be an auto-reply when a message
is rejected, to avoid confusion.

--
David Denney                 protect your freedom (while you still can)
daud@pagan.net               visit www.crypto.com and www.eff.org now

... they can have my ssh when they pry the keyboard out of my cold, dead hands!