Re: (PM) CT1 Provisioning--B8Zs,ESF,AND Immediate

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 10:20:07 -0700 (MST)

Maybe I should re-state that.. US West was expecting the wink to be
between 210-240ms and the PM3 was allowing something like 140-250ms (I
don't remember the exact numbers) if I understand it correctly.. so since
there is no way to change it on the PM3 we switched to immediate start.

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.
- Gallup and Grants, New Mexico