Re: (PM) VPN stuff (fwd)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:24:33 -0700 (MST)

Which I'm glad for.

If Livingston had put a PM3 out 1+ years earlier it would have sucked
compared to the clean easy DSP design it uses now.

VPN isn't everything.. Livingston is focusing on what they're already
doing and developing VPN. You will just need to go with other vendors if
you MUST MUST use them to do VPN. Oh well huh.

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.
- Gallup and Grants, New Mexico